Fund Office to Reopen on June 22nd!
Thursday, June 18, 2020
With the Governor’s confirmation that Phase 2 of New York Forward is on schedule, the Fund Office will be permitted to operate. Accordingly, the Fund Office will reopen on Monday, June 22nd. Please note that to comply will safety guidelines all onsite visits will be by appointment only, until further notice. To schedule an appointment please call (718) 223 - 4313. When you arrive for an appointment call the Fund Office, stay in your car or by the main entrance and we will call you when ready.
Also, to help keep Coronavirus (COVID-19) out of the Fund Office. You should not schedule an appointment if:
(1) You experienced any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days including:
- fever of 100.4 or higher
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Gastrointestinal symptoms (e.g., nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea)
(2) You have you had a positive COVID-19 test in past 14 days
(3) You have you had close contact with someone with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in past 14 days.
We encourage you to contact the Fund Office by email or telephone, where possible. If necessary, we will also take appointments as stated above.