Weekly Unemployment Benefit
Saturday, April 4, 2020
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- Forms must be submitted with ORIGINAL Signatures!
- Statements stating that your unemployment claim is being reviewed/processed are insufficient when applying for this benefit. You must submit proof for each week that you have collected/received State Unemployment Benefits.
- This benefit is paid by the Fund monthly, we encourage you to combine multiple weeks in a single monthly claim.
- Form W4 is OPTIONAL and must be submitted along with this application for the Fund to withhold, Federal, State and City Taxes.
- The requirement to submit the
Weekly Unemployment Benefit Form in person has been suspended. Also,
Section D or Local 1's Certification is not currently required.
With possible disruptions with the US Postal Services and limited access to the Fund Office. All applications and related documents should bee sent by e-Mail or Text to email@example.com or by fax to 718-641-8155. Any questions regarding this benefit should also be submitted by email or fax. CLICK HERE for a copy of the form and instructions.