QUALIFICATIONS NECESSARY FOR AN APPLICANT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A U.A. LOCAL 1 PLUMBER APPRENTICE POSITION:
- Must be at least 18 years of age at time of filing (Proof Required).
- Must be a citizen of the USA or legally eligible to work in the USA.
- Must have a high school diploma with a minimum grade of "C" (70) in Sequential Math 1 and 2 ~ or ~ a G.E.D. certificate with a minimum Math Score of 550.
- The applicant must obtain the application in person (Bring a form of Positive I.D. such as Drivers License). Only 1 application per person.
- Must appear for an interview on a scheduled date and also take an aptitude test given by the New York State Department of Labor.
- An application fee must be paid at time of filing.
- Applicant must be physically fit, and able to take and pass a drug screening test, at the time of job offer.
Plumber/Gasfitter Apprenticeship Applications are available starting
Monday, June 11, 2018 8:00 am at the Training Center.
Applications for entry into the Apprenticeship Program of Plumbers Local Union No. 1 are made available on a periodic basis, at the discretion of the Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee. Previous recruitment dates: July 2016, June 2014, July 2012, August 2009, August 2007.
CHECK OUR WEBSITE PERIODICALLY FOR ANY UPDATES !